Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Carlist Wars scrap...and something on the horizon!

I've been a little quiet on the painting front the last couple of weeks after a rather productive January. Starting a new job, I'm sure, has something to do with my declining output (sucks how a need to make a living gets in the way of one's hobbies). I've also been working on another hobby-related project of which I can say nothing as yet (sworn to secrecy and all). Look to TMP over the next few days to see what I'm talking about. Despite my slowed painting pace, I've been able to get in a few games while still puttering away at my painting desk.

One of these took place a couple of Fridays ago when Darek Choroszewski came by for a game of Sharp Practice with my Carlist Wars collection. Darek has purchased some figures to join in the recent ImagiNation craze and wanted to try Sharp Practice as an option to game with his soon-to-be army. We had a fun little scrap that hopefully inspired Darek to try more.

9th "Irish" BAL begin taking hits and shock points as they advance. My new attempt at magnetic Big Man labels can be seen in this photo.

Carlist cavalry hits BAL cavalry in the flank.


More Carlist cavalry bears down on a BAL rocket section.

No comments:

Post a Comment