Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cleaning House - Part 2: The Old West Collection Has To Go!

Building on the success of the recent sale of my large First World War collection (much thanks to all for their feedback and purchases), I have decided to sell my extensive Old West collection. This truly is a wonderful collection and I have had many fantastic games with it. The collection consists of enough buildings and associated terrain pieces to make up the small fictional town of "Deadwood" and its less than savoury inhabitants. Cowboys, henchmen, townsfolk, banditos, and even US Cavalry are all up for sale!

All pictures have a link to the corresponding eBay auction in their caption, so go on over and take a look!

This typical movie-esque Western town has two hotels, each with two stories and detailed interiors! One of these is the wonderful Old Glory Miniatures hotel model, with a few customizations added on.

Link to eBay auction

The second is a completely scratch built creation. This fantastic building is actually two buildings, being the hotel with a small gun store shacked up next to it on the same base. This item is complete with many small details, including a wooden Indian statue (gotta love it!), wanted posters, and even stitching and rope attachments on the canvas panel gun store sign. This is definitely a must have item.

Link to eBay auction

The town also include a livery/stable, which I am particularly proud of. Note the cattle skull mounted on the front entrance-way as a form of "prairie advertising".

Link to eBay auction

I have three small store front buildings also up for sale: a saloon, dry goods store, and hardware store. The false fronts on these buildings really look great when lined up along main street.

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

There is also a cattle barn among the auctions, I love the ramshackle shingles in varying colours.

Link to eBay auction

And, in case you need to hang some horse thieves, here is a scratch built gallows

Link to eBay auction

As one item, I have 5 small terrain piece accents for you Western town, this includes a small livestock pen, cemetery, cattle trough, hitching rail, and town entrance sign.

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction 
Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

If you happen to have some plains Indians, or just want a bit more colour in your Old West games, I recommend bidding on my set of 3 teepees.

Link to eBay auction

The final terrain item from my Old West collection is actually an item that has a multitude of applications, the old Forge World wooden bridge. This could be used for anything from Old West, to Warhammer, 40k, historicals, or anything really.

Link to eBay auction

In addition to my collection of Old West terrain, I also have all of my Old West figures for sale. I have had some fun and colourful games with these figures, especially during my time at the Royal Military College of Canada when my large multiplayer games always drew a large audience.

This small troop of United States Cavalry is a great starter force for a Plains Wars or Old West collection, featuring 9 troopers (both mounted and dismounted versions, for a total of 18 figures).

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

For those that want to start their own stagecoach robbing cowboy gang.

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

And of course you will need a stagecoach to rob...

Link to eBay auction

Surely you will need some townsfolk to populate your new Western town.

Link to eBay auction

In addition to my Old West collection, I also have a small collection of 28mm fantasy/medieval figures up for sale; these are from an unknown manufacturer and were painted by me years ago and only collecting dust on the shelf, so I thought they could bring someone else some joy!

Link to eBay auction 
Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction

Link to eBay auction
I thank all of you for taking a look, and if you know anyone that might be interested in any of these items (or even the whole collection!) then spread the word!


1 comment: